FloorMuffler UltraSeal Underlayment
Reg: $ / sq.f.
FloorMuffler UltraSeal Underlayment is a premium grade highly engineered, cross-linked polypropylene foam with self-sealing lip and tape system. FloorMuffler UltraSeal is the ideal choice for most laminate, engineered and solid hardwood flooring applications. FloorMuffler UltraSeal can be used for floating and double glue-down installations in both residential and commercial applications.
- For use with laminate, engineered and solid hardwood flooring systems
- Patented cross-linked polypropylene foam provides superior acoustic properties and moisture control
- Lightweight, strong and flexible making it easy to install in nearly all conditions, 100 sq. ft. per roll
- Proprietary Advanced Cell Technology, the most robust compression characteristics on the market help to insure the integrity of tongue and grooves
- Mold and mildew resistant
- The highest rated and most effective acoustic barrier on the market, provides the most effective through-the-floor and footfall noise reduction (IIC 74/STC 73)
- Provides superior moisture protection, exceeds industry standards by over 700% (.3 lb. per 1,000 ft.²/24 hours)
- Self-sealing lip and tape system allows for easy installation
- Light, strong and flexible, making it easy to handle and install in nearly all conditions
- Resilient, non-reactive and fully recyclable – making it an environmentally friendly option
- Surpasses the indoor air quality emissions requirement for California’s Section 01350 – the most stringent volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions standard in North America
- Made in the USA
Specifications: thickness – 2 mm, coverage – 100 sq. ft., sound rating – IIC 74, STC 73, limited lifetime warranty.