Reg: $ / box/unit
DURA-SON 3.5 mm is a high performance acoustic underlay for laminate and engineered hardwood floors. This product is for condos, hotels, commercial buildings, and private homes.
DURA-SON 3.5 mm offers very high acoustical ratings. On an 8″ concrete slab, the FIIC is 69, with no suspended ceiling.
Features and benefits:
- Greatly reduces impact sound
- Guaranteed to work with radiant heated floors
- Does not collapse over time therefore retains its acoustical value
- Conceals minor subfloor irregularities
- Resists mold, mildew and fungus growth
- Enhances underfoot comfort
- Lays flat and does not move during installation
- Certified for use on a radiant heat flooring system
- Made of 90% of recycled materials
- Also available with integrated vapor barrier membrane (DURA-SON MB)
Specifications: thickness – 3.5 mm, coverage – 216 sq. ft. per roll, sound rating – FIIC 69, FSTC 61, “R” value – 0.32, radiant heating system compatible.