Carlton Flooring Prime Collection 4 mm SPC Plank – GRAPHITE
Reg: $3.49 / sq.f. Sale: $2.89 / sq.f.
Save: $0.6 / sq.f.
Prime products are safe, durable, and waterproof. Easy to maintain and install. FloorScore certified.
Stone Product Composite (SPC) is the newest generation of vinyl flooring which makes use of crushed stone in its construction, providing for exceptional thermal stability and rigidity. Some of the benefits of SPC flooring over WPC and PVC include:
- Rigid planks, no telegraphing of surface imperfections
- Easy to install (drop lock)
- Little under floor preparation
- Stable over a wide range of temperature
- No acclimation necessary
- Install on surfaces greater than 4,000 sq. ft with no transition moldings
- Stable in rooms with many windows and direct Sun light exposure
- Suitable for water-based floor heating systems
- Very low VOC
- Resistant to impacts and static heavy loads
Specifications: thickness – 4 mm, width – 6″, length – 48″, box size – 19.96 sq. ft. Construction – Extruded, high-density SPC core w/0.5 mm (20 mil) wear layer. Finish – Aluminium oxide, Limited Lifetime Residential and 25-Year Commercial Warranty. Installation – floating, glue-down.