Bona Traffic Anti-Slip – Waterborne Wood Floor Finish
Reg: $ / sq.f.
Bona Traffic Anti-Slip is a 2-component waterborne finish offering exceptional durability and protection for hardwood floors. It has all the features of Bona Traffic but with the additional benefit of being formulated to meet the highest standards for slip resistance.
With its higher coefficient of friction, Bona Traffic Anti-Slip is an ideal choice for stairs, nurseries, kitchens and similar locations. GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality.
- Meets the ADA recommendation for accessible routes and ramps according to ASTM 2047
- Meets the German Industrial Norm for slip resistance DIN 51 130 with a rating of R10
- Clear and colorless, which highlights the true colour of stained or natural wood floors. Will not change color over time, allowing for easy touch-up
- GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality
- No sealer needed over a stained floor
- Exceptional build with excellent flow and leveling
- Fast drying- Approximately 2-3 hours
- Non-flammable with a non-offending odor
- Water clean-up
Specifications: size – 1 US gallon (3.79 L); luster – Satin; coverage – 350-400 sq. ft. per gallon; drying time – 2-3 hours; colour – milky white (wet).