Bona 851 Flooring Adhesive
Bona R851 adhesive is a new generation silane-based wood flooring adhesive that provides exceptional green grab strength and unsurpassed final shear strength compared to competitive products.Bona R851 is easy to apply,easy to clean and has exceptional green grab.Water-and solvent-free,isocyanate-free and very low VOC’s.
- Excellent“green grab”means the flooring stays in place
- No“memory”– floor seams will not move apart
- Rapid shear strength development – flooring is ready for furniture and foot traffic in one day
- Easy to clean – will not harm the finish on pre-finished floors;will not stain hands
- Easy to apply – no arm fatigue
- Exceptional ridge stability provides maximum adhesive transfer
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Moisture protection up to 15lbs or 85%RH
- Very low VOC – meets the criteria for LEED EQc 4.1(v.2.1,2.2,3.0)
- California Proposition 65 Compliant
- Can be used with radiant heat systems
Specifications:size–3 gallon pale.Sound reduction rating–53 dB IIC.Open time–40 minutes,curing time–8-24 hours,colour–cream.