AcoustiTECH Premium Acoustic Underlayment for Floated Flooring
Reg: $0.99 / sq.f.
AcoustiTECH Premium membrane, with an approximate thickness of 3/32″ (2.4 mm), provides an acoustical performance of 61 FIIC when installed with a floated floor on an 8″ (20 cm) concrete slab, without suspended ceiling. This result was obtained from a well-known and certified acoustician firm. This membrane is the most appropriate for the specification in new construction or renovation. Its excellent performances will please condo owners and property management companies.
AcoustiTECH Premium membrane also provides thermal comfort and optimizes the performance of electrical radiant heating systems and is compatible with hydronic radiant heating systems. It increases the sound quality of the room by reducing the echo caused by floating floors.
Characteristics of the AcoustiTECH PREMIUM membrane:
- Specially designed for the installation of a floated floor
- Perfectly suitable for specification in new construction or renovation
- Made of 100% polyester fibers
- Has break strong resistance
- Reduces the transmission of impact noise
- Provides comfort in the room, creating a cozy atmosphere
- Enhances thermal comfort
- Compatible with electric and hydronic floor heating
- Can contribute to LEED credits
Specifications: thickness – 3/32″ (approx. 2.4 mm); composition – needle-punched polyester fibres; coverage – 100 sq. ft./roll, sound rating – FIIC 61, FSTC 58; R factor – 0.439 (ASTM C518); Made in Canada.