‘Ouch! That hurts, I need to change the flooring in my bedroom as soon as possible.’- To avoid waking up to such not-so-good mornings, you need to consider the flooring in your bedroom carefully. The bedroom is our intimate space where we can be ourselves. After a hectic day when you retire for the day, you don’t want to get pricked by a rough surface. Hence, choosing the right flooring style for the bedroom is crucial.
Here are some of the top trending flooring ideas to incorporate into your bedroom. Read on:
- Concrete Flooring- If you love simplicity in your bedroom, then concrete flooring is the right choice for you. Simple, easy-to-clean and sophisticated, this flooring style is in demand by many. If you have pets or children at home then this flooring style will be especially useful. In a nutshell, this flooring style is neat and classy!
- Clay Tile- It’s time to give your bedroom Mediterranean makeover with clay tile flooring. Its resistance to water and bacteria ensures a clean space. You can decide on the designing of this flooring or the installation of the tiles in a particular geometric shape to add an extra dimension to the look of your bedroom.
- Koa Hardwood- Expensive, chic, durable and exclusive, koa hardwood is one of the top-selling flooring options all over the world. It originates from the oldest tree species in America. To add an antique touch to your bedroom, select this flooring style.
- Tile Flooring- Tile flooring adapts well to warm climates. It’s convenient and ensures hassle-free cleaning. Easy to maintain, this tile flooring serves as the best pick people living in tropical areas. There is a variety of different tiles available in the market. Choose wisely and get started!
- Two-Toned Wood Flooring-Wood flooring is nothing new in the design world. But, what’s new is the two-toned wood grid flooring. Contemporary in its appearance, it adds an elegant look to your room. If you’re opting for this type of flooring then you should also design the ceiling of the room in a grid style to maintain parity in your own space.
The above-mentioned flooring styles are versatile in their own ways and should be considered while designing the flooring in your bedroom. After all, the bedroom should be as minimalistic as possible to prevent a cluttered feel. The above-listed flooring ideas will ensure style and also add a tinge of sophistication to your ‘me-time’ or ‘us-time’ area.