Reg: $ / sq.f
Bonaseal is a specially formulated waterborne sealer for use with all Bona waterborne finishes. The exceptionally clear formula highlights the natural colour of the wood, minimizes grain raise and tannin bleed, provides a build layer, and prevents the finish from penetrating into the wood surface. Virtually odorless and non-flammable. GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality.
- Seals the wood, preventing the finish from penetrating
- Minimizes tannin bleed, especially on white oak
- Reduces tendency for sidebonding
- Improves flow and leveling of finish coats
- Fast drying – 2-3 hours
- Virtually odorless
- Water clean-up
- GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality
Specifications: size – 1 US gallon (3.79 L). Coverage – 500-600 sq. ft. per gallon. Drying time – approx. 2-3 hours, colour – milky white (wet).