Reg: $ / box/unit
Bona AmberSeal is a non-yellowing, poly-tone waterborne sanding sealer that provides an oil-based look to hardwood floors. Can be used with all Bona waterborne finishes over both stained and unstained floors. Excellent abradability, fast dry times, and reduces potential for sidebonding and tannin bleed. Bona AmberSeal is a nonflammable, virtually odorless sealer. GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality.
- Amber colour provides a warm, rich oil-based look
- Excellent abradability – hardens rapidly and allows for easy abrasion with screens or conditioning pads
- Seals the wood, preventing the finish from penetrating for maximum build and depth
- Reduces tendency for sidebonding Exceptional flow and leveling of finish top coats
- Fast drying – 2-3 hours
- GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality
- Water clean-up
- Product can be applied with a t-bar or roller
Specifications: size – 1 US gallon (3.79 L). Coverage – 400-600 sq. ft. per gallon. Drying time – approx. 2-3 hours, colour – amber (wet).